- Parenting Workshops (0-5)
- Bringing Up Great Kids (coming soon)
Bringing Up Great Kids (coming soon)
The Bringing Up Great Kids program offers tools to better understand your child’s actions and enhance your communication and patterns of behaviour. The aim is to promote more respectful interactions and encourage the development of your child’s positive self-identity.
This program was developed by the Australian Childhood Foundation in 2005 and has seen more than 50,000 parents benefit from it since it started.
What will it be like?
Throughout the course of the workshop, you will;
• gain confidence in parenting
• learn effective ways to reduce family conflict
• understand the origins of your parenting style
• learn how brain development impacts your child’s thoughts, feelings and behaviour
• get tips on how to be more mindful in your parenting approach.
Group workshops offer a safe, supportive environment where you can share your thoughts and ideas, and learn from others with similar experiences. You will experience a positive, practical approach that builds on strengths within yourself and in your relationships.